Thursday, April 15, 2010

Still working!


:D Thanks for all the love guys, I enjoy all your blogs and will be more responsive a little after thesis week! I'll be commenting all over blogs this weekend anyways, but just wanted to say ~HELLO~ before just posting more artwork and running away. > w >




Still working on things. Work work work. :B Anyways, yeah, here is Elle waking up from her trinket box bed and finding no one there, where did her creator go? As she wanders through her home she discovers it is in ruin and finds this giant creature rummaging through the place, attaching everything to itself. ACTION ENSUES.

AND SO DOES MY THESIS.
FAREWELL~

5 comments:

DJ Zutkovic said...

Wow! Really nice stuff! I really love the intricate shadows on the ground and all over the place! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Whoa. Crazy lights and shadows on the floor!

Unknown said...

Love your work!

And I like the idea of filling up empty space to come up with new designs (like you talked about a few posts back). Might try that out myself sometime.

Thanks for being an inspiration source.

-Brun
http://bruncroes.blogspot.com/

Manuel Dupong said...

I agree with my pal Brun!
Your love is mezmerizing!

pbcbstudios said...

cool stuff!